PERKLONE MD is now available from Banner Chemicals UK.
The ALKALINITY & AAV Test-Kit is also available to maintain this solvent to a high quality.
Confirms to ASTM D4376: ‘Standard Specification for Vapour-Degreasing Grade Perchloroethylene (PCE)‘.
- Perchloroethylene (PCE) (branded product PERKLONE™ MD)
- AAV (Acid Acceptance Value) Test-Kits
Molecular Mass 165.8
CAS Number 127-18-4
Chemical Formula: CCl2=CCl2 (C2Cl4)
Metal degreasing grade Perchloroethylene
Perchloroethylene (also known as Tetrachloroethylene or PCE)
About PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™ Products:
- TRIKLONE™ U – Minimum stabilised for specialised applications
- TRIKLONE™ N – Metal Degreasing applications (Highly stabilised grade); Compatible with light metals such as Al, Zn, Mg & Ti
- TRIKLONE™ LE – Metal Degreasing applications (Extra stabilised grade); conform to ASTM Vapour-Degreasing
- PERKLONE™ MD – Metal-Degreasing applications (Extra stabilised grade); conform to ASTM Vapour-Degreasing
- PERKLONE™ D – Dry cleaning applications (also available in 20L cans)
- PERKLONE™ EXT – Catalyst / Isomerization grade ( Refinery approved by UOP)
- TRIKLONE™ & PERKLONE™ are REACH registered products
- TRIKLONE™ & PERKLONE™ Supplied GLOBALLY and EXCLUSIVELY by Banner Chemicals UK
All TRIKLONE™ & PERKLONE™ products are manufactured under ISO9001:2008 from premium quality feedstocks and of 99.95% minimum pure.